Two former professional runners will make their professional boxing debuts in September. 10 in Los Angeles.
adrian peterson and le’veon bell will trade their shoes for boxing gloves and battle it out at the glove social at banc of california stadium.
Peterson was selected ninth overall by the Vikings in 2007. He set an NFL record in his rookie year for rushing yards in a game with 296. The seven-time professional bowler tore his ACL and the ACL in 2011. He recovered and had a season to remember in 2012: 2,097 rushing yards and the Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player Award.
The 37-year-old last played for the Seahawks in 2021.
bell was a second round pick by the steelers in 2013. he made the pro bowl three times. After five seasons in Pittsburgh, Bell refused to sign a franchise tag and sat out the 2018 season. The bell then rang for the Jets, Chiefs and Ravens.
In December 2021, Bell signed with the Buccaneers and played three games for them. he was released in January 2022.
more: 2022 boxing calendar: date, division, location of upcoming fights
Sports news takes a look at how much runners will earn from their fight and how it can affect their wallets in the long run.
- 1 adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell fight purse, prize money
- 2 what is adrian peterson’s net worth?
- 3 what is le’veon bell’s net worth?
- 4 when is adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell?
- 5 how to watch adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell
- 6 adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell price ppv: how much does the card cost?
- 7 adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell fight card
adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell fight purse, prize money
While it is unknown how much they will earn for their fight, a look back at their NFL salaries should indicate how highly valued they are come fight night.
peterson is considered the highest paid running back in league history. Spotrac lists his earnings at $103,215,972. spotrac lists bell’s earnings at $45,379,637.
what is adrian peterson’s net worth?
By celebrity net worth, Peterson’s net worth is around $1 million, with an annual salary of $2 million.
It was revealed in 2019 that Peterson lost most of his earnings after a problem with his finances. he owed millions in loans.
more: who will cris cyborg fight in his boxing debut?
what is le’veon bell’s net worth?
By celebrity net worth, bell has a net worth of $12 million. She signed a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the Jets in 2019 with $35 million guaranteed. That was after turning down the Steelers’ $14.5 million franchise tag offer in 2018.
when is adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell?
- date: Saturday, Sept. 10
- preliminary poster: 9 p. m. and | 2 am. standard time | 11:00 a.m. m. Eastern Standard Time
- Prime Card: 11:00 p.m. m. and | 4 a.m. bst | 1:00 p.m. AEST (approximate)
- main event: 1 a.m. m. et | 6 a.m. m. bst | 15:00 aest (approximate)
austin mcbroom vs. anesongib will take place on September 1. 10. the main card will start at 23:00. and | 4 a.m. bst | 1:00 p.m. this bell and peterson should get to the ring around 12 a.m. m. et. mcbroom and anesongib should hit the ring around 1am. m. and | 6 a.m. m. bst | 3:00 p.m. AEST, depending on how long the fights are on the card.
how to watch adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell
- socialgloves.tv, ppv, fite.tv
fans can see the socialgloves: no more chatter on socialgloves.tv
You can also watch the fight on fite.tv and all pay-per-view formats.
More: Boxing’s top 25 under-25s: Ranking the best young stars in 2022
adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell price ppv: how much does the card cost?
you can purchase the event for $39.99 on all platforms.
adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell fight card
- austin mcbroom vs. anesongib
- adrian peterson vs. le’veon bell: battle of the runners
- swaggy p vs. tba
- landon mcbroom vs. adam saleh: west coast vs. east coast
- cory wharton vs. chase demoor: battle of the reality stars