ole miss vs lsu betting preview
A matchup of seconds is scheduled for Saturday afternoon when the Ole Miss Rebels (7-0, 3-0 in seconds) visit the ISU Tigers (5-2, 3-1). Ole Miss sits atop the SEC-West division and is one game ahead of Alabama and these LSU Tigers. caesars sportsbook has the opening line at ole miss -1.0 and the over at 64 points scored. this game will be broadcast live on cbs.
Through seven games, ole miss is scoring 40.9 points per game and gaining 502.9 yards per game, 231.4 through the air and 271.4 on the ground. Defensively, the Rebels are averaging just 17.3 points against and 346.0 yards allowed, 202.0 passing and 144.0 rushing.
After seven games, lsu is scoring 33.7 points per game and gaining 443.0 yards per game, 269.6 through the air and 173.4 on the ground. defensively, the tigers average 21.3 points against and 338.0 yards allowed, 192.4 passes and 145.6 runs.
ole miss vs lsu prediction
Last time, Ole Miss hosted the Auburn Tigers and earned a tough 4834 win. The Rebels jumped out to a 21-0 lead, but Auburn fought back to trail by just 11 points at the half. Auburn kept fighting and put up a one-touchdown game midway through the fourth quarter, but Ole Miss responded quickly and earned the victory by two touchdowns. Jaxson Dart went just 9/19 for 130 yards, three touchdowns and an interception on the day. Ole Miss rushed the ball 69 times for 448 yards, a 6.5 average and three touchdowns in the win. defensively, the mavericks allowed 441 total yards and forced three reddish turnovers, two interceptions and a fumble recovery.
lsu visited florida and came out of the swamp with an impressive 45-35 victory. Florida led 14-7 after the first quarter, but LSU had a solid second quarter and took a 28-21 lead at the half. The Tigers scored the only 14 points of the third quarter to build a 21-point lead and LSU was able to contain Florida’s rally in the fourth quarter. Jayden Daniels went 23/32 for 349 yards, three touchdowns, zero interceptions and added three rushing touchdowns. defensively, lsu allowed 395 total yards and didn’t force a turnover at florida.
Series History: Ole Miss won the matchup last season, 31-17, but LSU still leads the all-time series 64-41-4.
choose: I like this ole miss team and I’ll be backing them to cover the spread down the road. stop by college football betting section for more football tips and daily predictions
ole miss vs lsu betting stats
- the total has been reduced in 12 of mississippi’s last 15 games.
- Mississippi is 7-0 in their last 7 games.
- mississippi is 1-4-1 in its last 6 games against louisiana state.
- mississippi is 1-5 in its last 6 games against louisiana state.
- the total has dropped in 5 of mississippi’s last 6 road games.
- Mississippi is 0-6 in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Louisiana State.
- mississippi is 6-0 in its last 6 games against an opponent in the southeastern conference.
- the total has dropped in 8 of mississippi’s last 11 games against an opponent in the western division.
- mississippi is 1-5 ats in their last 6 games played in week 8.
- Louisiana State is 4-2 ats in their last 6 games.
- the total has dropped in 4 of the last 5 louisiana state games.
- Louisiana State is 5-1 in its last 6 games.
- the total has been exceeded in 4 of louisiana state’s last 5 games against mississippi.
- Louisiana State is 4-1 in its last 5 home games.
- Louisiana State is 6-0 in its last 6 games when playing at home against Mississippi.
- Louisiana State is 4-1 in its last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeastern Conference.
- the total has dropped in 7 of louisiana state’s last 8 games against an opponent in the western division.
- Louisiana State is 2-6 ats in their last 8 games played in October.
- the total has dropped in 15 of the last 20 louisiana state games played in week 8.