I/we (parent/guardian of participant and participant) agree to the following terms and conditions of participation in the camp provided by flexwork sports management llc (hereinafter referred to as fwsm).
1. medical condition and authorization. I certify that the named participant is physically able to participate in the fwsm camp and that I am not aware of any restrictions, physical impediments or any other fact that limits his or her participation in said camp in any way. I also understand that fwsm will not administer physical exams before or during camp and that fwsm will rely solely on information shown on this form and/or provided in writing in advance to a corporate officer of fwsm. I give permission for the participant to receive emergency medical treatment and hospitalization if necessary. I hereby authorize the directors, coaches, staff and associates of fwsm to act on my behalf in their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical treatment and hospitalization, if necessary.
2. financial responsibility & safe. I will be financially responsible for any medical care required by the participant while at camp or as a result of an injury received at camp. I declare that I have provided and maintain adequate health and medical insurance coverage for the participant that covers any and all activities related to the camp. my medical insurance will be the insurance coverage for any medical treatment. I also understand and agree that fwsm will not assume or be responsible for expenses, medical treatment or compensation for any injury sustained by the participant while participating in the camp or related activities.
See also: Is it safe to go to a football game
3. compliance with camp rules. participant understands and agrees to comply with all fwsm camp rules, policies, instructions, conditions and requirements for participation, whether stated or not, written or otherwise (camp rules ). I/we agree that if you notice any unusual or significant concern in the participant’s readiness to participate in the camp or the participant’s failure or unwillingness to comply with the camp rules, you may, at your sole discretion, withdraw the participant of participation and immediately inform the nearest fwsm officer or instructor. removal of the participant from the camp, at any time during the camp, will in no way entitle the participant to a refund. furthermore, i hereby forever release and discharge fwsm from any and all claims, actions, damages or liabilities (including attorneys’ fees and costs), arising out of or related to any act, action, failure to action by the participant or the indifference of the participant. or breach of camp rules.
4. assumption of risk of the activities of the camp. I understand that the risk of injury to the participant due to the activities involved in the camp is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death. the term “camp activities” includes, but is not limited to: activities on and off the campus, camp, and/or camp site, and includes activities before, during, and after field instruction, beginning with the arrival of the participant to the facilities, the field and/or the camp. or site above and until the conclusion of the camp. while particular camp rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, there is a risk of serious injury. I/we (parent/guardian and participant) knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if they arise from the negligence of fwsm and/or its coaches, staff, camp administration and directors and I/we assume full responsibility for the participation in the camp by the participant.
5. release, indemnify & keep harmless. I/we, for myself and on behalf of the participant, release, indemnify and hold harmless fwsm, and its coaches, staff, camp administration, directors, sponsors, representatives, volunteers and, if applicable, the owners and lessors of the facilities used to conduct the camp (releases) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property in connection with the participant’s participation in any and all camp activities, whether arises from negligent releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. cancellation & Refund Policy: If for any reason a player is unable to attend a camp that they registered and paid for, fwsm will provide a voucher for the amount paid that can be used towards a future camp. fwsm must receive notice no later than forty-eight (48) hours prior to camp to receive a voucher. In the event that the camp is postponed due to weather, force majeure, or a change in the athlete’s professional obligations, each camper’s registration will transfer to the new camp date. If the camper has a conflict with the new camp date, fwsm will provide a voucher for the amount paid to be used for any future camps. a coupon is valid for one year from the date of the original camp. If camp ends early due to weather, campers will be allowed a make-up date or voucher if less than 50% of the scheduled camp time has elapsed. if you have spent more than 50% of the scheduled time of the camp, no refunds will be issued.
7. publicity. I understand and accept that fwsm and the sponsoring companies reserve the right to use, for publicity and publicity purposes, the photographs of the participants taken in the camp, as well as the contact information in the database of the camp. camp.
8. Limitation of Liability: I agree that the total liability of fwsm, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents with respect to services rendered or to be performed by fwsm shall not exceed 100% of the compensation received by fwsm, of i/we belonging to the participant. the parties agree and acknowledge that this section of the agreement is an important part of the consideration of the agreement.
9. separability. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions, or the application of such provision to any person or set of circumstances, is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain valid and enforceable. to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. applicable law & jurisdiction. these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of connecticut. I/we agree that any action brought under these terms and conditions shall be brought in the federal or connecticut state courts. In the event that either party brings an action under these terms and conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
See also: Football 101: Cover 0 – Weekly Spiral